Dairy is a major sub-sector of agriculture, contributing approximately 60.6% to the value-added agriculture sector and 11.7% to the total GDP, along with livestock. According to the FAO, Pakistan is ranked as the 4th largest dairy producer globally. Approximately 97% of the consumed milk is in its fresh form, while the remaining 3% undergoes processing, particularly through the UHT method. The majority of dairy farms are smallholdings engaged in subsistence- or market-oriented-level farming, followed by peri-urban or commercial-level farming.
Reliance stands out as the pioneer producer of various dairy products in Pakistan, encompassing Skimmed Milk Powder, Cheddar Cheese, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Powder, and Buttermilk Powder. Reliance Dairy Products strictly adhere to International Standards of Codex and European Standards. Our products have received certification from both PSQCA and PCSIR Pakistan, ensuring quality and compliance.
Reliance Ancient Grains offers all the hard-to-source, high-quality and on-trend ancient grains your consumers want, with a trustworthy supply chain to meet your standards. Deliver appealing claims and certifications such as organic, gluten-free and no additional allergen labeling. Count on us to help you get to market faster and tackle challenges that impact both manufacturing processes and formulations, all while helping you keep up with changing consumer preferences and regulatory guidelines.
Reliance is the largest supplier of value-added pulses, staple foods and food ingredients in the world.
Products are sold in bulk and in bags according to customer specifications.
Welcome to the world of Reliance spices! From sweet to savory to spicy, we have all the flavors you need to elevate your next meal and to give it a super-delicious start. Reliance Spices, complex blend of herbs and flavors. It’ll set the stage for your own take on any Mexican, Tex-Mex or Southwestern dish.